Let's get it started in here!!

Ok so i promised myself i will strongly focus on giving this site some substance. My Goals moving into the new year:

  1. Focus on getting more of my work out there. On average i have a job a day whether they are big or small i will try my best to document my work so i can get some feedback as well as inspire others.
  2. Really push to get my photography work out there. As an amateur i'm always struggling to try to practice my craft as well juggle my b2b work.
  3. Try to ramble on about what ever nonsense i see fit to give my opinion to. I mean others are banking mula from it. Why can't I?
  4. Achieve some sort of following, i guess that works with 3.
So how do we proceed from here... we shall see!

Comments :

0 comments to “Let's get it started in here!!”
 
Add to Google

Blog Links

The Arts & Crafts Blog The Adventures of MYK JONES - Blogged blog search directory Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory

BlogCatalog

SuperHero City

In Superhero City, Captain Jones is my alter ego. I fight crime, kick butt, & rid the world of evil!Join my team!