Project 365 - Day 22 - Kyla aka Baby Tyra


A good friend had asked me to make her daughter kyla day 22 at the beginning of my project.  The number held a sentimental value to her and I was more than happy to oblige.  Kyla is only 11 years old and by her looks you can tell she will grow up to be a beautiful little woman.  There is a photo of Tyra Banks shot by famed photographer Matthew Jordan Smith i wanted to recreate and add my touch to it.  The runaway hair on her shoulder is a reminder to me to really look at the shots and not miss details.  All in the process of improving my craft.

portrait photography, portraiture, digital photography, photography tips, photography galleries, engagement photography, event photography, nyc photographer, product photography, myk jones, product photography, nyc graphic design

Comments :

0 comments to “Project 365 - Day 22 - Kyla aka Baby Tyra”
 
Add to Google

Blog Links

The Arts & Crafts Blog The Adventures of MYK JONES - Blogged blog search directory Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory

BlogCatalog

SuperHero City

In Superhero City, Captain Jones is my alter ego. I fight crime, kick butt, & rid the world of evil!Join my team!