Project 365 - Day 26 - The Fixer


Small mishap with my PC.  Slight delay on my project now but have to keep on pushin!  My old girl is just shy of 7 years, in computer years she's like a 100.  She was bound to start acting up.  New power supply and she's purring like a kitten again.  Crisis averted till the next time.

Strobist info:  Coming tonight
digital photography, photography tips, photography galleries, engagement photography, event photography, nyc photographer, product photography, myk jones, product photography, nyc graphic design

Comments :

0 comments to “Project 365 - Day 26 - The Fixer”
 
Add to Google

Blog Links

The Arts & Crafts Blog The Adventures of MYK JONES - Blogged blog search directory Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory

BlogCatalog

SuperHero City

In Superhero City, Captain Jones is my alter ego. I fight crime, kick butt, & rid the world of evil!Join my team!