Project 365 - Day 30 - Strumming Away


Sarah was kind enough to allow me to shoot a snap of her playing while riding the subway.  It's a joy for me when strangers are open to being photographed.  I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable so i shot from the hip sitting down.  A couple of snaps and i sat back quietly to listen to her practice.  Two artists immersed in each others craft.

Thank you Sarah!  I wish you all the best, long life & prosperity.

digital photography, photography tips, photography galleries, engagement photography, event photography, nyc photographer, product photography, myk jones, product photography, nyc graphic design

Comments :

0 comments to “Project 365 - Day 30 - Strumming Away”
 
Add to Google

Blog Links

The Arts & Crafts Blog The Adventures of MYK JONES - Blogged blog search directory Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory

BlogCatalog

SuperHero City

In Superhero City, Captain Jones is my alter ego. I fight crime, kick butt, & rid the world of evil!Join my team!