Project 365 - Day 47 - How much is that kitty in the window?


Caught this little guy tryin to peek through and try to get sun or breath in some fresh air. I paused for a moment as i was composing the shot in my head and we locked eyes. He/she laid there motionless as i fired off a few snaps. I wondered to myself; who was more grateful for the photo?


digital photography, photography tips, photography galleries, engagement photography, event photography, nyc photographer, product photography, myk jones, mike jones, baby photography, product photography, nyc graphic design

Comments :

0 comments to “Project 365 - Day 47 - How much is that kitty in the window?”
 
Add to Google

Blog Links

The Arts & Crafts Blog The Adventures of MYK JONES - Blogged blog search directory Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory

BlogCatalog

SuperHero City

In Superhero City, Captain Jones is my alter ego. I fight crime, kick butt, & rid the world of evil!Join my team!