Project 365 - Day 49 - Gettin my swole on!


Over the winter i managed to lose 20lbs. of what i denied myself was fat. I really did nothing terribly special to lose it; slowed down on meat, removed sugar drinks and drank plain water and did Pilates. Now my quest to put the weight back on but in muscle. "We gonna pump you up!"




digital photography, photography tips, photography galleries, engagement photography, event photography, nyc photographer, product photography, myk jones, mike jones, baby photography, product photography, nyc graphic design

Comments :

0 comments to “Project 365 - Day 49 - Gettin my swole on!”
 
Add to Google

Blog Links

The Arts & Crafts Blog The Adventures of MYK JONES - Blogged blog search directory Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory

BlogCatalog

SuperHero City

In Superhero City, Captain Jones is my alter ego. I fight crime, kick butt, & rid the world of evil!Join my team!