Project 365 - Day 58 - Alisha & J'vonn


Had the pleasure of taking some engagement photos of this lovely couple. This job affords me the love of meeting new people regularly and for a day being a part of their lives. I try to gain a rapport with my clients to make the shoots fun and comfortable. Usually that entails me getting to know them by asking about their lives; their likes and dislikes and hopes for the future. We took a walk around the park and snapped away. I really wish you guys much love and success in your lives. And hope you guys can accomplish your retirement plans as we spoke of ;) Long love and life. All the best!! More pics of this day coming soon.

digital photography, photography tips, photography galleries, engagement photography, event photography, nyc photographer, product photography, myk jones, product photography, nyc graphic design

Comments :

0 comments to “Project 365 - Day 58 - Alisha & J'vonn”
 
Add to Google

Blog Links

The Arts & Crafts Blog The Adventures of MYK JONES - Blogged blog search directory Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory

BlogCatalog

SuperHero City

In Superhero City, Captain Jones is my alter ego. I fight crime, kick butt, & rid the world of evil!Join my team!