Project 365 - Day 60 - I'm Baaaaaaack!!


My friend Gabriel "Tito" Bracero the boxer, meditating before his fight.

It's been a long i shouldn't left you...

Sorry friends and family, had to pause for the cause from this lengthy project. Home life got real serious for a while. My mother is not in the best of health these days so i had to focus my energy on making sure she pulled through. Also had a ton of work to get out so the side project had to take a back seat for bit. Can't say if i'll stop again who knows what life has in store down the road, but my goal is to finish this little ole project of mine. So in the immortal words of Stan Lee "Make mine Marvel!!" (does that really go? don't know, i just love the catch phrase hehe)

digital photography, photography tips, photography galleries, engagement photography, event photography, nyc photographer, product photography, myk jones, product photography, nyc graphic design

Comments :

0 comments to “Project 365 - Day 60 - I'm Baaaaaaack!!”
 
Add to Google

Blog Links

The Arts & Crafts Blog The Adventures of MYK JONES - Blogged blog search directory Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory

BlogCatalog

SuperHero City

In Superhero City, Captain Jones is my alter ego. I fight crime, kick butt, & rid the world of evil!Join my team!