Project 365 - Day 72 - Lucy you got some esplanin to do!!



On my way in to work yesterday i come across this jumble of wires just sticking out and lazily duct taped around the pole. Thought nothing of it till i smelled and saw smoke coming from out the wires. I called the fire department and hoped they were able to take care of it. Then it hits me... How does a service man allow this shoddy work to pass? Take some pride in your work man. These are the type of things that lead to bigger accidents and could be avoided if you worked on it properly the first time. Can't wait till the morning to see what was done.

Comments :

0 comments to “Project 365 - Day 72 - Lucy you got some esplanin to do!!”
 
Add to Google

Blog Links

The Arts & Crafts Blog The Adventures of MYK JONES - Blogged blog search directory Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory

BlogCatalog

SuperHero City

In Superhero City, Captain Jones is my alter ego. I fight crime, kick butt, & rid the world of evil!Join my team!